Instruments & Equipments
We at Horizon Hospital we believe that advanced technology is are an integral part of modern medicine. Our aim is to provide you with the most advanced care in emergency and critical care medicine. It is of utmost importance to utilize the most advanced technologies available. We focus on the golden hour so that damage to the vital organs is minimized. This increases the ability to improve results.
- Purittan Bennett 840 Ventilators are produced. These are very advanced microprocessor based ventilators that are designed to treat critical patients with ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome). These are excellent for early liberation from ventilator (weaning) and helps in higher patient comfort.
- Philips MP 20 monitors with invasive blood pressure monitoring and end tidal CO2 are designed to take care of the most critically ill patients. End tidal CO2 measures the carbon dioxide that is exhaled and thus giving an idea of blood carbon dioxide. This can be very useful in neurosurgical patients and certain patients with lung problems like COPD (Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease).
- Olympus video bronchoscope for minimally invasive procedure and effective pulmonary clearance in critically ill patients. Also, enabling prompt and early diagnosis of lung infections such as pneumonias.
- Philips HD7 ultrasound system for stat ultrasound helps to make decisions faster for better patient outcomes. Early goal directed Echo Cardiography can offer better understanding of patient’s problems and a better focused therapy.
- Fresinius Kabi infusion for precise drug delivery without errors.
- Emergency rapid sequence intubations.
- Stat goal directed Echo Cardiography with Color Doppler.
- Central venous lines under ultrasound guidance (minimizes complications)
- Arterial line placement.
- Emergent surgeries including Trauma and Neurosurgery
Guidelines and Protocols
- Surviving sepsis guidelines recommended by the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) IL, USA have shown to be beneficial care in sepsis. We as a group have seen tremendous improvement in patient outcomes.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) guidelines.
- These guidelines allow rapid assessment and treatment in critically ill patient where the problem is of cardiac origin. Early prompt therapy provide over all long term benefits.
- ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) guidelines
- Serious trauma that arises from road traffic accidents ECT needs prompt and aggressive care. We follow the trauma guidelines to improve overall outcomes.
Horizon has a rapid response service to reach to the patient immediately after call.
Horizon Hospital is empanelled to following TPAs for cashless facility,
Comprising of two ambulances. One is state-of-the-art advanced care ambulance and other is the basic ambulance.
Horizon Hospital Co-orporate Download Broucher