Horizon introduces first Neuro intervention unit & Microscopic neurosurgery in Thane. Dr. Vishwanath Iyer with a wide experience of Neuro-intervention & neurosurgeries at Horizon Neuro intervention will be using GE Cath lab for
- Diagnostic angiograms’ for neurovascular conditions.
- Stroke – Acute thrombolysis
- Endovascular Coiling for Aneuryms
- Dural AVF (Arterio – venous Fistula ) – Endovascular Embolisation with glue / onyx / coils.
- Spiral AVM, Vascular Tumors – embolisation with glue / onyx / particles.
- Venous sinus thrombosis – arterial thrombolysis can be routinely done.
- Degenerative spinal conditions like slipped disc, osteoporosis etc – Nucleoplasty, Vertebroplasty.
- Brain, head and neck tumor – Emolisation before surgical excision.
- Maxillo – Facial Benign vascular conditions like hemangioma etc – Embolisation
Brain & Spinal cord are very delicate & intricate in nature. Operating microscope aid surgeons in providing proper illumination, binocular vision and magnification to make deeper brain areas accessible and to minimize the complications.
The Neuro – science department will have the opening microscope which is a cornerstone of "Modern Micro Neurosurgery".
It can as per following conditions :
- Brain trauma for accident victims.
- Micro Neurosurgery
- Neuro – oncology for brain tumors
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Neurovascular Surgery for aneurysms
- Pain Management
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Spinal Trauma
- Paralysis (Stroke)
Horizon has a rapid response service to reach to the patient immediately after call.
Horizon Hospital is empanelled to following TPAs for cashless facility,
Comprising of two ambulances. One is state-of-the-art advanced care ambulance and other is the basic ambulance.
Horizon Hospital Co-orporate Download Broucher